“I provide comprehensive and integrated surgical care in the way I would want my family treated.”
Breast Surgery, Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Acute and Chronic Wound Care
- M.D., Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 1982
- General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 1987
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 1989
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Milwaukee Surgical Society
- American College of Surgeons – WI Chapter
- Milwaukee Academy of Surgery
- Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society
- Peripheral Vascular Surgical Society
- The International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American Medical Association
Waukesha Surgical Specialists
1111 Delafield St.
13900 W. National Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Mukwonago D.N. Greenwald Center
240 Maple Ave.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
888 Thackeray Trail
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Care Moreland Surgery Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin – Waukesha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Schmitt’s time off is spent with his wife, adult sons, daughter-in-law and grandson. He also enjoys bicycling, golf, personal fitness, camping and fishing.