My goal is to provide each patient I meet, and their families, the best possible care with knowledge, compassion and understanding.
Minimally invasive surgery, trauma surgery, endoscopy, acute care surgery and the common General Surgical diseases which are most likely to affect you or a loved one (including gallbladder disease, appendicitis and hernias).
- M.D., Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, 2013
- General Surgery, St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, MI, 2013 to 2018
- American College of Surgeons
Waukesha Surgical Specialists
1111 Delafield St.
13900 W. National Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Mukwonago D.N. Greenwald Center
240 Maple Ave.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
888 Thackeray Trail
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Care Moreland Surgery Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin – Waukesha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Kreimier enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, fly fishing and cheering for his alma mater, Notre Dame.