“The best interest of the patient is the only interest to be considered…” -William J. Mayo
Colon, Rectal, and Anal Surgery; Colon Cancer; Rectal Cancer; Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease; Diverticular Disease; Benign Anorectal Disease; Hemorrhoids; Fissures; Fistula; Fecal Incontinence; Minimally Invasive Surgery; Robotic Colorectal Surgery.
- M.D., Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, 2001
- General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 2008
- Colon and Rectal Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, 2009
- Medical Director, Colorectal Surgery Services, ProHealth Care
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons – Fellow
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- Wisconsin Surgical Society
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Priestley Society, Mayo Clinic
- Milwaukee Surgical Society
- Top Doctors 2015, 2016, 2018 (Milwaukee Magazine)
Waukesha Surgical Specialists
1111 Delafield St.
13900 W. National Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Care Moreland Surgery Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin – Waukesha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Touzios enjoys spending time with his wife and four children. They love going on vacation together, golfing, making family meals together and going on fun adventures around the Milwaukee area.