My goal is to work with patients to understand their condition and to mutually determine the best treatment option. If surgery is the best option, I strive to deliver excellent surgical care in a compassionate manner using the latest advances in medical knowledge and surgical technology.
Colon, Rectal, and Anal Surgery; Colon Cancer; Rectal Cancer; Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease; Diverticular Disease; Benign Anorectal Disease; Hemorrhoids; Fissures; Fistula; Fecal Incontinence; Rectal Prolapse, Colonoscopy, Minimally Invasive Surgery; Robotic Colorectal Surgery
- M.D., Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI 2013
- General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI 2013-2019
- Colon and Rectal Surgery, University of Rochester Medical Center-Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY 2019-2020
- General Surgery
- Board eligible for American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons February 2017 – Present
- American College of Surgeons July 2013 – Present
- American Medical Association August 2009 – Present
Waukesha Surgical Specialists
1111 Delafield St.
Mukwonago at ProHealth Medical Group
240 Maple Ave.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
888 Thackeray Trail, Suite 103
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Care Moreland Surgery Center, Waukesha
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc
- Rehabilitation Hospital of WI, Waukesha
Spending time with my wife and three daughters. We enjoy skiing, boating, cooking and enjoying all that Wisconsin has to offer with our family and friends.