“I try to approach every patient as if they were my mother, father, sister, brother or child. I believe this leads to the best physical and emotional outcome for patients and their families.”
Breast Surgery, Surgical Oncology
- M.D., Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2003
- General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 2008
- Breast Surgical Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2009
- Medical Director, Breast Surgical Services, ProHealth Care
- General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- Top Doctors 2018 (Milwaukee Magazine)
- MCW Society of Teaching Scholars 2015 – The Marvin Wagner Preceptor Award
- The Milwaukee Academy of Medicine Award for Excellence in Teaching – 2015
Waukesha Surgical Specialists
1111 Delafield St.
Mukwonago D.N. Greenwald Center
240 Maple Ave.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Care Moreland Surgery Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin – Waukesha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Pettit enjoys being a mother and wife. In her spare time, she likes gardening, skiing and golf.