“I strive to provide patient-centered, high-quality care.”
Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic and robotic inguinal and ventral hernia, gallbladder, and bowel surgery; Robotic single site gallbladder surgery, hiatal hernia and antireflux surgery; Surgical treatment of benign and malignant breast disease; Thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
Vascular surgery including treatment of peripheral arterial disease (PAD), aortic aneurysm and carotid disease; Minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins.
- M.D., University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, 1987
- General Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY, 1987 to 1992
- Vascular Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY, 1995 to 1996
- Co-Chair Physician Advisory Committee, ProHealth Care
- Past Chief of Staff, Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Past Vice-Chief of Medical Staff, Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Past Chair and Vice-Chair Department of Surgery, Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Milwaukee Academy of Surgeons
- State Medical Society of WI
- Top Doctors 2018 (Milwaukee Magazine)
Waukesha Surgical Specialists
1111 Delafield St.
13900 W. National Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Mukwonago D.N. Greenwald Center
240 Maple Ave.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Care Moreland Surgery Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin – Waukesha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Bartos enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his wife and daughters.