“I aim to provide world class, cutting edge surgical care. I believe that communication and compassion are essential to achieve the best outcome for each patient.”
Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic and robotic surgery, paraesophageal/hiatal hernia, anti-reflux surgery, abdominal wall hernia repair, bariatric surgery, and endocrine surgery including laparoscopic adrenalectomy.
- M.D., Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 2008
Internship / Residency
- General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2008 to 2014
- Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2015
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- SAGES – Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
- ASMBS – American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- Wisconsin State Surgical Society
- Surgical Outreach for the Americas
Waukesha Surgical Specialists
1111 Delafield St.
13900 W. National Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Mukwonago D.N. Greenwald Center
240 Maple Ave.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Care Moreland Surgery Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin – Waukesha
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Wade enjoys spending time with his wife and boys, family and friends. In his spare time, he enjoys U.S. History, baseball and Marquette basketball.